Adirondack Resort: Lake George Cabins, Lodges & Old Fashioned Summer Fun!
Posted on March 27th, 2015 in General
Discover our Adirondack resort on Lake George: cabins, amenities, and a stunning lakefront location from which to explore the Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York! There are an abundance of activities to enjoy when you stay at the The Lodges at Cresthaven. We offer both Adirondack summer vacation rentals, as well as affordable ownership opportunities for your own Lake George vacation home.
Begin your vacation by taking in the breathtaking scenery of the lake when you stay in one of our luxurious professionally decorated Lake George cabins. At The Lodges at Cresthaven, “Adirondack Mountain resort rustic” Lake George vacation homes include all the comforts of home and then some! Enjoy a romantic setting perfect for your private Lake George wedding.Watch a breathtaking sunrise from your own covered porch. CHECK OUR SPECIALS PAGE for resort getaway discounts, or call The Lodges at Cresthaven today at 800-853-1632 for information on availability, amenities, rates and more!
- Interested in the outdoors? Discover the fun of Adirondack hiking on one of the nearby mountains. Not only are the sights stunning on the way up the climb, but the vistas at the top are indescribable! Some of the hiking trails nearby our vacation rentals on Lake George include Prospect Mountain, Tongue Mountain and Sleeping Beauty.
- Ready to conquer the rapids? Discover the adventurer in you by going whitewater rafting on the Hudson or Sacandaga River, located just minutes from our Adirondack resort! The magnificent back-drop of the Adirondack Mountains are a sight to behold as you are paddling down the river. Most whitewater rafting companies offer trips for all skill levels and provide all the equipment you need to have a safe and enjoyable trip down the rapids.
- Take to the sky and get a birds-eye view of the lake and surrounding mountains when you go parasailing on the lake near our summer vacation rentals on Lake George! You will undoubtedly get the best views of Lake George when you are set aloft in the air!
- Enjoying the water while on a lunch or dinner boat cruise is great Lake George entertainment! From a quick trip along the shores of Lake George, to a 4-hour cruise spanning the entire lake, a steamboat cruise is always a great way to spend the day in the Adirondacks. Cruises are located near our Adirondack resort.
- Enjoy a game of golf at one of the many golf courses found in the Adirondacks. Our Adirondack Mountain resort on Lake George is conveniently located many fine courses for pros and novices alike. In fact, golf courses in this area are some of the finest in all of New York State!
Unlike the rustic Lake George cabins and cottages that made this area a vacation destination, when you purchase or rent one of our luxury vacation homes, Adirondack scenic attractions, entertainment and our own resort amenities will provide you with everything you need for a memorable vacation experience!
Contact us today for more ownership information on our Adirondack Mountain resort on Lake George, or Call 800-853-1632 to discover how luxury Lake George townhouses and Adirondack summer vacation rentals are both available and affordable.