||Contact The Lodges
Recieve last minute deals, specials, events & more!
Lake George Resort Amenities at Cresthaven Lake George Lodges
Our Lake George resort offers the best in luxury, relaxation, and old-fashioned summertime fun! We offer the finest location and amenities among resorts on Lake George, featuring a private sandy beach, an array of water sports and a state-of-the-art pool facility, our waterfront Lake George lodges are truly beyond compare! You will enjoy luxury surroundings include elegant Adirondack lodging, a full list of on-site amenities, and access to the many events and attractions in the Adirondacks.
Browse our spectacular photo gallery and call us today at 800-853-1632, or contact us online for more information on how you can be part of an Adirondack lodges setting! CHECK OUR SPECIALS PAGE for resort getaway discounts, or call Cresthaven Lodges today at 800-853-1632 for information on availability, amenities, rates and more!
Enjoy everything this beautiful region in the Adirondack Mountains has to offer - our Lake George vacation homes feature brand new, professionally decorated two bedroom, two bath townhouses with fully equipped kitchens - including refrigerator, microwave, oven range, and dishwasher. Complete entertainment centers with stereo, CD, DVD and 3 TV’s. Our exceptional Lake George resort lodges also have central heat and air conditioning, a cozy gas fireplace and washer and dryer. From the comfort of our luxury vacation homes, Adirondack beauty surrounds you. Enjoy stunning views of the lake, mountains and sky from your very own covered porch at our Lake George lodges. You're just a stone's throw away from our large playground area, beach, and waterfront dining on Lake George at the Boathouse Restaurant.
A Complete Lake George Resort In The Adirondacks
- One of the area's largest resorts with over 11 acres to enjoy
- State-of-the-Art indoor/outdoor pool facility,
fitness center and recreation room
- 300' private, flat sandy beach
- Volleyball court
- Bocce Ball court
- Horseshoe Pit
- Central heat and air conditioning in all lodges
- Cable TV, DVD players and telephones in all lodges
- High Speed Internet access available in all lodges
- Picnic tables and charcoal grills available for all lodges
- Large children's playground including a putting green
- Grocery delivery available
- Whether you choose to own a Lake George vacation home or rent an Adirondack vacation rental at The Lodges, this is the place to stay on the lake!
- Boathouse Restaurant – open weekends April, May and October; open Wednesday - Sunday in June and September; open every day in July and August.
- Water amenities
- Weekly family events at the resort in Summer (6/17-8/26) include things like: Bonfire on the Beach, Tie-Dye T-Shirts, Face Painting, Movie Night on the Beach, Pirate Treasure Hunt, and a Scavenger Hunt.
Important Information for Our Guests
- Check-in time is 4:00pm
- Check-out time is 10:00am
- Occupancy is restricted to a maximum of 6 guests in our Adirondack vacation rentals
- We accept cash, travelers checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- All visitors not staying at The Lodges are required to register at the office. There is a charge of $25 per person, per day for all visitors
- ALL LAKE GEORGE VACATION RENTALS ARE NON-SMOKING
- No pets allowed
- Beach and pool towels are not provided
- Food items not provided
- Private toiletries not provided (shampoo, conditioner, lotion)
- For deposit refund, 60 day cancellation notice is required Mid June through August, 30 day cancellation notice for Spring and Fall, less a $75 handling fee.
- Reservaitons are commitments for the full period requested
- No refunds after arrival
- No boats allowed unless given written confirmation prior to check-in. All boats are $20 per foot per week.
- Lodge numbers are not guaranteed, management reserves the right to assign different lodge numbers at their discretion.
Unlike many resorts on Lake George, you can enjoy splendid water’s edge dining right on site at the historic Boathouse Restaurant on the shores of our exceptional beach. Originally built in 1876 as part of the Abenin estate – an Adirondack vacation home owned by New York Times Publisher, Adolph Ochs – The Boathouse Restaurant offers dining with an atmosphere steeped in Adirondack history and unlimited Lake George views. Your table is waiting! Weddings, private parties and special events are also welcome.
> View Our Lake George Wedding Facilities
- Large children’s playground including a putting green
- Face Painting (Seasonal)
- Fishing off the Docks
- Tie-Dye T-Shirts (Seasonal)
- Treasure Hunts (Seasonal)
> View Our Spectacular Photo Gallery
A premiere Lake George resort, Cresthaven Lodges offers both lakefront ownership opportunities and exceptional Lake George vacation rentals. Call 800-853-1632 today for more information on vacation rental or ownership of our Lake George lodges.