Lake George Vacation Rental Rates
- June and September
$1,800-$4,500 per week
- July and August
$4,200-$7,500 per week
- Off Season- Non Peak-*Call for details. Based on number of people and time of year*
$200-$550 per night
- Summer Nightly-Booking Restrictions Apply
$500-$1,200 per night (Limited Availability)
Cancellation Policy:For deposit refund, 60 day cancellation notice required 06/17-09/09
30 day cancellation notice required for spring and fall less a $75 cancellation fee.
- $20 per foot for dock slip per week (i.e. 19 foot boat = $380/week)
- $75 per day for dock slip (Less Than 1 Week)
- Jet-Ski rental rates are $150/week or $25 per day
Important Information for our Guests:
- Check-in time is 4:00pm
- Check-out time is 10:00am
- Occupancy is restricted to a maximum of 6 guests in our Adirondack vacation rentals
- We accept cash, travelers checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- All visitors not staying at The Lodges are required to register at the office. There is a charge of $25 per person, per day for all visitors
- Reservations are commitments for the full period requested. No refunds after arrival.
- Lodge numbers are not guaranteed, management reserves the right to assign different lodge numbers at their discretion.
- ALL OF OUR LAKE GEORGE VACATION RENTALS ARE NON-SMOKING
- No pets allowed at our Lake George vacation rentals
- View what is provided in the lodge and what we suggest you bring here
Right on the shores of Lake George, summer vacation rentals on Lake George NY at The Lodges at Cresthaven offer vacationers a terrific vacation experience in the Adirondacks, with more luxury and space than your average Lake George hotels can offer. Only minutes from Lake George Village, Cresthaven is the choice for a remarkable vacation at a Lake George resort.
Have you stayed at The Lodges and are now interested in buying your own share of lakefront property? Learn more about owning a Lake George vacation home! See why families have been enjoying Lake George from our shores for generations and start a family tradition of your own. What are you waiting for?