Are you looking for a summer vacation in the Adirondacks the whole family will love? Then look no further than The Lodges at Cresthaven in Lake George! Our Lake George family resort offers the perfect basecamp for summer fun, so you don’t have to leave the property to make vacation memories to last a lifetime! Enjoy access to a private stretch of beach, fitness rooms, playgrounds, lakeside lounge areas, and the best dining in Lake George right from our resort!
Highlights of Our Lake George Family Resort
We offer one of the largest Lake George family resorts, with 11 acres of amenities for everyone to enjoy including:
- 300’ private, flat, sandy beach
- State-of-the-art indoor and outdoor pool facilities
- Fitness center and recreation room
- Volleyball courts, bocce ball courts, horseshoe pits, and corn hole
- Picnic tables and charcoal grills
- Kayaks and paddleboard rentals
- Video game room with board games, ping pong table, and books
- Dock slips for boats and jet skis
- Convenience store
Summer Amenities and Activities
We love summer at The Lodges at Cresthaven, and that’s why our resort is better than ever during the summertime:
Daily Family Activities
We host daily summer activities at our resort from late June until Labor Day. Activities include bonfires on the beach, face painting, bounce houses, pirate treasure hunts, and mermaid meetings. Keep up to date with this year’s activities on our Facebook page!
Grotto Spa & Lakeside Lounge
The Grotto Spa is a 15-person heated spa open from April through the first week of November. The grotto is for adult use only and is open daily, offering beautiful panoramic views of Lake George. Next to the grotto, you will find the cozy lakeside lounge and fireplace, a perfect place for the whole family to hang out!
The best restaurant in Lake George is right here at The Lodges at Cresthaven! Enjoy exceptional waterfront dining at The Boathouse Restaurant from April through October. Our menu includes something for everyone, including seafood, steaks, burgers, and dishes for our vegetarian friends. Our outdoor dining area is a beautiful place to enjoy lake views, craft cocktails, and beautiful summer weather. You can also catch the sounds of live music with us on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday throughout the summer!
Vacation Rental Amenities
Enjoy everything our vacation rentals in Lake George have to offer, with amenities the whole family will love! Our two-bedroom Oak Tree Lodges feature:
- Fully-equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances, high-end granite countertops, and copper farmhouse sink.
- Tiled steam shower and two-person jacuzzi
- 1,500 square feet of living space
- Private balcony with panoramic views of Lake George
We also offer one-bedroom and hotel room lodges for smaller groups! Plan your summer getaway at our Lake George family resort and join us for an unforgettable experience that will leave you longing to return year after year!