The Lodge at Cresthaven Resort
Amenities on Lake George
Lake George Resort Lodges
We offer the finest location and amenities among resorts on Lake George, featuring a private sandy beach, an array of water sports and a state-of-the-art pool facility(open seasonally from April to the beginning of November), our waterfront Lake George lodges are truly beyond compare! You will enjoy luxury surroundings including elegant Adirondack lodging, a full list of on-site amenities, and access to the many events and attractions in the Adirondacks.
A Complete Lake George Resort In The Adirondacks
- One of the area’s largest resorts with over 11 acres to enjoy
- State-of-the-Art indoor/outdoor pool facility(Seasonal), fitness center and recreation room
- 300′ private, flat sandy beach
- Volleyball court
- Bocce Ball court
- Horseshoe Pit
- Corn Hole
- Central heat and air conditioning in all lodges
- Cable TV, DVD players and telephones in all lodges
- High Speed Internet access available in all lodges
- Picnic tables and charcoal grills available
- Grocery delivery available
- Convenience store located on the property
Important Information for Guests
- Check-in time is 4:00pm
- Check-out time is 10:00am
- Occupancy is restricted to a maximum of 6 guests in our Adirondack vacation rentals
- We accept cash, travelers checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- All visitors not staying at The Lodges are required to register at the office. There is a charge of $25 per person, per day for all visitors
- ALL LAKE GEORGE VACATION RENTALS ARE NON-SMOKING
- No pets allowed
- View what is provided in the lodge and what we suggest you bring here
- For deposit refund, 60 day cancellation notice is required Mid June through August, 30 day cancellation notice for Spring and Fall, less a $75 handling fee.
- Reservations are commitments for the full period requested
- No refunds after arrival
- No boats allowed unless given written confirmation prior to check-in. Boat slips are $100 per day. Jet Ski slips are $50 per day.
- Lodge numbers are not guaranteed, management reserves the right to assign different lodge numbers at their discretion.
- Face Painting & Glitter Tattoos (Seasonal)
- Fishing off the Docks
- Poolside Bingo & Carnival Day (Seasonal)
- Treasure Hunts (Seasonal)
- Boathouse Restaurant – open April until November (Please call for specific dates)
- Water amenities
- Weekly family events at the resort in Summer from late June until Labor Day (approximate, please call for specific dates) include activities such as: Bonfire on the Beach, Face Painting & Glitter Tattoos, Poolside Bingo, Yoga On The Beach, Bounce Houses and Pirate Treasure Hunt.
Unlike many resorts on Lake George, you can enjoy splendid water’s edge dining right on site at the historic Boathouse Restaurant on the shores of our exceptional beach. Originally built in 1876 as part of the Abenin estate – an Adirondack vacation home owned by New York Times publisher, Adolph Ochs – The Boathouse Restaurant offers dining with an atmosphere steeped in Adirondack history and unlimited Lake George views. Your table is waiting! Weddings, private parties and special events are also welcome.
- Brand new, professionally decorated two bedroom, two bath townhouses with fully equipped kitchens – including refrigerator, microwave, oven range, and dishwasher.
- Complete entertainment centers with stereo, CD, DVD and 3 TV’s.
- Our lodges also have central heat and air conditioning, a cozy gas fireplace and washer and dryer.