- Six Flags Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom – Enjoy thrills, family and kids rides as well as a large Water park at the Great Escape, one of New York’s largest and most exciting theme park! Just a short drive from our Lake George vacation rentals.
- The Fun Spot – Enjoy everything from Laser Tag, to go-karts to roller skating at The Fun Spot! Aqua Adventure Waterslides, inflatable bounce houses and live music add to the fun. This family attraction is located in Queensbury, NY – just 12 minutes from our Lake George resort!
- Parasailing and Power Chuting Adventures – Discover Lake George from a different angle when you and your family go parasailing! No view is more magnificent!
- Fun in Lake George Village – Known as the heart of Lake George, NY, the village comes alive in the spring and summer! Filled with shops, eateries, parks, ice cream parlors, and more, you are sure to find plenty to do in the Village. Below are some of the best “kid-friendly” activities and attractions.
- House of Frankenstein Wax Museum – Discover chills and thrills at this popular wax museum when you stay at our Adirondack vacation rentals! Located on Canada Street in the village of Lake George. Filled with ghoulish creatures roaming the halls and even a black hole! The museum also invites you to walk through Dr. Morbid’s Haunted House.
- Wagar’s Confectionary – Find great village treats at Wagar’s. You can also enjoy free candy tasting tours with homemade candy!
Take time to enjoy the natural scenery that Lake George NY is known for. Go hiking in the Adirondack Mountains that edge the lake – pack a picnic and enjoy lunch on the summit! Go swimming or build sandcastles at the private sandy beach at our Lake George resort. Take to the water and go boating, sailing, or fishing with the family! Lake George family fun attractions also include an abundance of great biking trails; Take the kids on the Warren County Bikeway, a 9 mile wooded path!
Family Fun at our Lake George Resort
You don’t have to leave our Lake George resort to have fun! Children will love the large playground and putting green, while you relax by our State-of-the-art indoor/outdoor pool! Enjoy building sandcastles at our private sandy beach at our vacation rentals in Lake George, or get the whole family together for a game of volleyball or bocce. In season, kids will love fishing off the docks, getting their faces painted and participating in the treasure hunts and ice cream socials. No matter what your interests, you will never be bored at The Lodges at Cresthaven Resort!
Waterslide and Theme Parks
Six Flags The Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom
Route 9, Queensbury
1000 Acres Ranch and Rodeo
465 Warrensburg Road, Stony Creek
Painted Pony Championship Rodeo
703 Howe Road, Lake Luzerne
Ridin-Hy Ranch and Rodeo
Ridin-Hy Road, Warrensburg