It seems like maintaining a relationship is more complicated than ever in this day and age. No matter how much time we spend together, it feels as though we could always do more. And although having a romantic date every so often is vital in tending the flames of passion, there’s much to be said about having fun as well. Of course, romance can be enjoyable, but what about more playful endeavors? Sometimes the most romantic adventures are the ones that remind us of a simpler time. Furthermore, a cheerful date can fuel the passion for later, turning your fun date night into an intimate initiative! At The Lodges at Cresthaven, we understand the importance of nurturing a relationship and would like to share a few Lake George activities that will prove to be fun for you and your loved one.
Date Night in Lake George | 10 Adirondack Ideas for Couples
Making time for fun is easy if you make even the slightest effort. We have several places to go and things to do in our section of the Adirondacks. There are plenty of unique options for couples to do date nights, from balloon rides to horseback riding. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Balloon rides from A Beautiful Balloon and SunKiss Ballooning will show you the Adirondacks from a bird’s eye view while offering you a chance to appreciate each other amid the clouds.
- Horseback riding with Saddle Up Stables is an endearing adventure that offers peace and tranquility in the mountains.
- Lake George History Tours are perfect for the couple with an appreciation for the olden days.
- House of Frankenstein Wax Museum is sure to be a spooky and delightful treat.
- Mean Max Brew Works is a great place to try new craft beers or take some growlers to go.
- The Round the Lake Challenge is a fun way to learn about Lake George’s natural resources and historical significance.
- Adirondack Winery & Tasting Room provides an excellent place to enjoy the finer things in life —including each other!
- Love is on Lake George Cruises offers an ideal time to relax while your captain shows you around some of the lake’s most beautiful areas.
- West Mountain’s Aerial Adventure Park has several gravity-defying activities, including a flying trapeze, climbing wall, and ziplines!
- Our Boathouse Restaurant caters to both casual and fine dining proclivities and offers stunning views of Lake George. Whether you want a surf and turf entree or a hearty burger, Boathouse has you covered!
Adirondack Resorts and Vacation Rentals
Now that you have a better idea of things to do in Lake George for the romantically involved, you should have no problems staying busy during your time in the Adirondacks. Not every Lake George getaway has to be a romantic retreat, but it’s certainly nice to know your options. For more information or to book your stay, please contact us online or call 800-853-1632 today.